Can a 9th grader conquer F=ma in AP Physics? Join the community and find out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dark.matter
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 545 views
dark.matter
Hey guys, I'm a 9th grader extremely interested in physics(doing ap physics) and I have just created my own account after stalking these forums for years. Its great to be a part of the community and I hope you guys will help me in my endeavor to pass F=ma this year!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
dark.matter said:
Hey guys, I'm a 9th grader extremely interested in physics(doing ap physics) and I have just created my own account after stalking these forums for years. Its great to be a part of the community and I hope you guys will help me in my endeavor to pass F=ma this year!
Welcome to the forum my friend! I am quite a bit like you except I am doing I.B., which include physics.