Can a Mature Student with Aspergers Pursue Mathematical Tripos at Cambridge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpaceHamster
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 445 views
SpaceHamster
Hello!
I am a mature student (I hate saying that, it makes me sound older than I am) from the UK, working full time and being a carer for my Mum too, whilst teaching myself Maths A Level and A Level Further Maths (I left school at 16 to work and don't have any A Levels). I love General Relativity and have my heart set on studying the Mathematical Tripos at Trinity College Cambridge one day. Other than that, I work in IT, love anime and all things Japanese and I also have Aspergers.

*squeak*
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: PeroK and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org