Part III of the Mathematical Tripos in Cambridge

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Mr.Watson
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Im studying my bachelors degree in physics and math outside the UK, but inside the EU. I am just wondering how hard is it to get into this program? I probably could get funding from my home country so let's assume that money isn't a problem.

If I get my bachelors with 1st class honors and letters of recommendation from my professor how likely I'm going to get in? Is that enough or do the require some extra achievements like internship or awards?

There isn't much information on their site, so I am just wondering what kind of process they use for selecting who they are going to admit. Is there interviews or is it just based on grades and papers?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Try sending Redsummers a PM. He *may* have some useful things on the subject to share with you.

There's also many related threads on this forum, so look into those as well.
 
Mépris said:
Try sending Redsummers a PM. He *may* have some useful things on the subject to share with you.

There's also many related threads on this forum, so look into those as well.


I certainly will.

And if someone else have something to share, I would really appreciate it.