1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Part III of the Mathematical Tripos in Cambridge

1. Jun 11, 2012 #1
    Im studying my bachelors degree in physics and math outside the UK, but inside the EU. Im just wondering how hard is it to get into this program? I probably could get funding from my home country so lets assume that money isn't a problem.

If I get my bachelors with 1st class honors and letters of recommendation from my professor how likely I'm going to get in? Is that enough or do the require some extra achievements like internship or awards?

There isn't much information on their site, so Im just wondering what kind of process they use for selecting who they are going to admit. Is there interviews or is it just based on grades and papers?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2012 #2
    Try sending Redsummers a PM. He *may* have some useful things on the subject to share with you.

There's also many related threads on this forum, so look into those as well.

4. Jun 13, 2012 #3

I certainly will.

And if someone else have something to share, I would really appreciate it.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook