Can a Physics Graduate Overcome a Gap in Knowledge to Pursue Further Studies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strange_Baryon
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 435 views
Strange_Baryon
Messages
4
Reaction score
6
How did you find PF?
Googling textbooks
Hello PF,
I'm Mohamed, a physics grad from Cairo, Egypt. Unfortunately, It's been a while since the last time I studied physics or math, that I feel like forgot everything. I want to start reviewing my undergrad courses and prepare for the PGRE. My GPA is not good, but I have a hope that I will get accepted in some program to continue my study in Msc. Happy to be here :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PhysicsForums, Mohamed. It's good to have you here. :smile:
 
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Strange_Baryon