Can an Amateur Contribute to Cosmology and Physics Discourse?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Incelidus3333
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 669 views
Incelidus3333
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
I'm an amateur cosmologist /physicist with no formal training. However, if given an opportunity, I feel I can contribute to the discourse and learn a lot along the way. I just wasted 45 minutes posting in the wrong area. I hope not to make to many more simple mistakes like that!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: cristo
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Inceliduss! It seems many new members were confused by the previous forum title, we apologize, we have corrected that. If you create a new thread in the proper forum, just send me a message (conversation) and I will move the posts from your original thread there, if you want.
 
Ok...thanks, but I've already moved it, but thank you anyway.