Can Anyone Help Me Understand Light and the Limits of Speed in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Durdum
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 611 views
Durdum
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Good day,

I go by the nickname Durdum and I am a physics student first year. I really want to understand light, especially what it is and why nothing can go faster than light.

Besides that I am still learning how to learn. Hope I can help other people with the insights I discover myself. If you simply want to chat about physics or anything else just let me know.

Cheers
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Durdum. :welcome:

Durdum said:
Besides that I am still learning how to learn.
I like that! Yes, learning to learn can be a lifetime endeavour.