AnnaTank Thread starter May 2, 2020 #1 How did you find PF? Google I was looking into concrete in space as a moonbase using a TBM (tunnel boring machine) and then the whole base underground?
I was looking into concrete in space as a moonbase using a TBM (tunnel boring machine) and then the whole base underground?
256bits Gold Member Messages 4,284 Reaction score 2,297 May 2, 2020 #2 Hi Anna, And what did you find out with your looking?
256bits Gold Member Messages 4,284 Reaction score 2,297 May 2, 2020 #4 Yes I agree. You are in New Member Introductions which is where one introduces themselves. You might get better responses General Discussion. You should post a question there. Thanks.
Yes I agree. You are in New Member Introductions which is where one introduces themselves. You might get better responses General Discussion. You should post a question there. Thanks.