Can I get my formulas recognized by top math professors and universities?

• Thread starter rahulsreenidhi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Formulas
In summary, the speaker, Rahul Kumar, is a self-taught Indian mathematician who has been creating formulas since 7th grade. He has worked on real analysis topics and has a basic level of math education. However, he is being forced to study engineering and does not want his formulas to go unrecognized. He has tried contacting Wolfram's office and other people, but has not received any response. He is seeking help and wants to show his formulas to math professors at Harvard, Stanford, Cambridge, and MIT. He has derived formulas for sums of kth powers of natural numbers and for n-Volume of simplex, orhtoplex, and hypercube, but is not aware that they already exist. He is looking for
rahulsreenidhi
i'm a self-taught indian mathematician, I've been making formulas since i was in 7th class, I've worked on real analysis topics like nested radicals, continued fractions, reimann zeta function ,nested integrals, etc . I've basic school level math education and now I'm being forced to study engineering ,i want to become mathematician and i don't want my formulas to die with me , I've tried contacting wolfram's office and they told me to implement my work in mathematica, and i was not interested in it, i wanted to write research papers . I've tried contacting other people but no one really sees their emails , I need help and i want to talk with any professor or researcher and i want to show my formulas to harvard, stanford , cambridge and mit math professors. I've derived formula for sums of kth powers of natural numbers when i was in 8th class and derived formula for n-Volume for simplex,orhtoplex and hypercube when i was in 10th , not knowing they already existed , i can show math professors or universities my new undiscovered formulas . ANy help OR advice would be appreciated , Thank you , and my name is Rahul Kumar

Physics news on Phys.org
rahulsreenidhi said:
i'm a self-taught indian mathematician, I've been making formulas since i was in 7th class, I've worked on real analysis topics like nested radicals, continued fractions, reimann zeta function ,nested integrals, etc . I've basic school level math education and now I'm being forced to study engineering ,i want to become mathematician and i don't want my formulas to die with me , I've tried contacting wolfram's office and they told me to implement my work in mathematica, and i was not interested in it, i wanted to write research papers . I've tried contacting other people but no one really sees their emails , I need help and i want to talk with any professor or researcher and i want to show my formulas to harvard, stanford , cambridge and mit math professors. I've derived formula for sums of kth powers of natural numbers when i was in 8th class and derived formula for n-Volume for simplex,orhtoplex and hypercube when i was in 10th , not knowing they already existed , i can show math professors or universities my new undiscovered formulas . ANy help OR advice would be appreciated , Thank you , and my name is Rahul Kumar
Hi Rahul,

I'm afraid PF isn't the right place for this. We only discuss what already has been published. It is generally difficult for a layman to get in contact to the scientific scene. This is due to the fact, that normally such "formulas" are simply wrong or at least not of general interest and time is too valuable. Here are two articles about it, but I'm not sure they will help you:
https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/wont-look-new-theory/
https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/publishing-in-a-physics-journal-addendum/

You can try to publish your formulas on viXra.org but it's reputation is bad and actual scientists will hardly recognize it at all. E.g. it's a no-go as source on PF. If you will study engineering, then you will get in contact to experts and you should speak with them about it.

Sorry, that we cannot really help you with that.

Thread closed.

1. Why is it important to publish my formulas as a scientist?

Publishing your formulas allows other scientists to replicate your experiments and verify the accuracy of your results. This promotes transparency and credibility in the scientific community.

2. How do I determine which formulas to publish?

You should publish formulas that are relevant to your field of study and have the potential to advance scientific knowledge. It is also important to ensure that your formulas are accurate and well-supported by data.

3. What is the process for publishing my formulas?

The process for publishing formulas varies depending on the journal or publication you choose. Generally, you will need to submit your formulas along with a detailed description of your methodology to the publisher for review and potential publication.

4. Are there any ethical considerations when publishing my formulas?

Yes, it is important to ensure that your formulas are not plagiarized or based on the work of others without proper attribution. You should also make sure that your research adheres to ethical standards and does not harm human or animal subjects.

5. Can I publish my formulas in multiple journals or publications?

Yes, you can publish your formulas in multiple journals or publications, as long as you disclose any previous publications and obtain permission from the publishers. However, it is important to prioritize quality over quantity and choose reputable publications for your formulas.