Can I Keep Writing Without Internet and Still Learn on This Site?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clausius2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 2K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
1,433
Reaction score
7
Yeah man, I am trying to keep on writing here, but there is a sum of factors like homeworks in addition I don't have internet in my home, so it is being very difficult. Surprisingly I realize everyday I learned a lot from this site. I would like to increase my presence in Diff Eq forum, and in Mech&Aeros forum, which are my two favourite areas, besides wasting my time in G.D. :biggrin:.

The truth is that the weather in San Diego is wonderful. While in Madrid the temperature is about 5ºC, here the sun shines everyday. Great!

COOOOOOOL!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Clausius2 said:
Yeah man, I am trying to keep on writing here, but there is a sum of factors like homeworks in addition I don't have internet in my home, so it is being very difficult. Surprisingly I realize everyday I learned a lot from this site. I would like to increase my presence in Diff Eq forum, and in Mech&Aeros forum, which are my two favourite areas, besides wasting my time in G.D. :biggrin:.
The truth is that the weather in San Diego is wonderful. While in Madrid the temperature is about 5ºC, here the sun shines everyday. Great!
COOOOOOOL!


That's right you moved here.

Are you doing grad school in San Diego?

Maybe a PF california event is in order? I know there's You, MIH, myself, has to be a few others.
 
Hi man! It was a long time since the last time I talked with you maaaannnn!.

Yeah, after graduating in Mech. Engineering in Madrid, now I have crossed the atlantic to be a grad student at UCSD and do research for your beloved country.

And yes, you may feel grateful of living where you are living, you're right.
 
franznietzsche said:
That's right you moved here.
Are you doing grad school in San Diego?
Maybe a PF california event is in order? I know there's You, MIH, myself, has to be a few others.

About the PF CAL event... Don't rush, I don't have a car (yet) but I am planning to buy a Mustang (second hand) in a short time (by March-April). Sorry I am the one and only man in CA who has not got a car.
 
Clausius2 said:
About the PF CAL event... Don't rush, I don't have a car (yet) but I am planning to buy a Mustang (second hand) in a short time (by March-April). Sorry I am the one and only man in CA who has not got a car.


That's ok, I don't have a car myself most of the time (it stays back home while I live on campus).
 
Clausius, I'm glad to hear you've adjusted to life in the US and are even enjoying it! The first year of grad school is always the most difficult with balancing coursework and lab rotations while adjusting to a new place and trying to find some time to be social with the fellow students. When you have a recess from classes, you'll have a little more time to visit us.
 
Clausius, I will see you next week. I'll be in SD all week. :biggrin:
 
It's sad but true, Clausius, that in the real world work, study and family are priorities; PF isn't. Do what you have to do, and don't for a second think that we'll forget about you when you're not here. I'll definitely miss your awesome posts on flow dynamics and such-like (even though I don't understand most of it). Maybe you'll just have to start taking your lunch breaks at an internet cafe and sneak on for a few minutes. Best of luck with everything.
 
ohhh and a Mustang! {highfives} cause a dudes got to ride!
 
Thanx everyone for remembering me!

Have a nice Thanksgiving day! Be careful with the turkey!.

Javier.
 
Yo Claus, long time no smell.

Stick around, there are plenty of ways in the real world to use the internet without anyone noticing! The lack of thermofluids knowledge in the eng forums is hitting us hard, don't go too far away.

Very jealous of your Mustang plans, perhaps I should move over there too sometime?
 
Clausius2 said:
Thanx everyone for remembering me!
Have a nice Thanksgiving day! Be careful with the turkey!.
Javier.
Did anyone invite you for a Thanksgiving dinner? If not, pop on over to the resurrection of the virtual Thanksgiving feast! We'll have turkey sandwiches with the leftovers.
 
brewnog said:
Yo Claus, long time no smell.
Stick around, there are plenty of ways in the real world to use the internet without anyone noticing! The lack of thermofluids knowledge in the eng forums is hitting us hard, don't go too far away.
Very jealous of your Mustang plans, perhaps I should move over there too sometime?

Ok, vote for me as Eng. guru and Maybe I introduce yourself to some pretty girls...:smile:

Moonbear: for sure I was invited to my advisor's place. Nice dinner. Hope you had a nice one too.