Can I Participate in IPhO and IMO in the Same Year as a New User from India?

  • Thread starter Thread starter n10Newton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ipho
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
n10Newton
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I am a new user from India. can i appear for both IPhO and IMO in the same year. because the probable exam dates not collapse as First stage NSEP is on 25 November 2012 while RMO is on 02 December 2012 , second stage INPhO is on 27 january 2013 while INMO is on 03 february 2013 and the international round IPhO will be during 07 to 15 july 2013 and IMO will be during 18 to 28 july 2013. please give reply i am in 12th grade and this is my first and last chance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes you can appear for both the exams. However if you get selected for the international level, I'm not sure you'll be allowed to appear for both.