Can I post non-homework questions on the Homework Forum Room?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christopher2319
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 914 views
Christopher2319
Hello there, my name is Christopher I live in the UK, I have a very keen interest in engineering namely mechanical, currently I'm working part time. Studying part time (English GCSE) as it is required for entry into University of Southampton's foundation engineering course. Currently just building my knowledge of further mathematics, further mechanical principles, and other relevant subjects.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Christopher2319 said:
Hello there, my name is Christopher I live in the UK, I have a very keen interest in engineering namely mechanical, currently I'm working part time. Studying part time (English GCSE) as it is required for entry into University of Southampton's foundation engineering course. Currently just building my knowledge of further mathematics, further mechanical principles, and other relevant subjects.
Welcome Christopher, be sure to post your questions in the proper forums and you will be helped by knowledgeable members, many of which have medals showing that they have a history of helpful, accurate answers.
 
Thank you, from what I read even though it is not homework, any questions I have i still post up on the homework forum room?
 
Christopher2319 said:
Thank you, from what I read even though it is not homework, any questions I have i still post up on the homework forum room?
If it's homework-like, yes.