Can Images Convey Sound in Online Riddles?
- Thread starter Borek
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Riddle
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
Nice little faerie queene poemBorek said:Can you hear it?
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
I wonder how many times that verse has showed up on Valentine's day cards?
Jimmy Snyder
- 1,137
- 22
Answer:
Rose's are red.
Violet's are blue.
Mine are pink.
How about you?
eom.
Rose's are red.
Violet's are blue.
Mine are pink.
How about you?
eom.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Close but no cigar jimmy. 
Nice pictorial rendition of the old poem Borek.
Nice pictorial rendition of the old poem Borek.
humanino
- 2,538
- 8
I didn't know any such song, but found Bobby Vinton on a search engineBorek said:Actually, I am hearing music![]()
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
I never was a big Bobby Vinton fan. Too sappy.
Mentor
- 29,212
- 4,642
I am not Vinton's fan either - but I had the photo of a violet which I have already posted, then yesterday browsing my pictures looking for smoething else I have found this little sweet girl (seen her once - and talked to her father twice), and finally at the morning I looked through window to see that my roses are opening... and it just clicked 
BryanP
- 198
- 0
I heard it through the grapevine
Similar threads
Challenge Can You Solve These Challenging Riddles and Win a Prize?
- micromass
- · Replies 73 ·
- Math Proof Training and Practice
- Replies
- 73
Undergrad Can You Solve These Challenging Microsoft Interview Riddles?
- z-component
- · Replies 37 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 37