Can Math Help Us Understand the Beauty of Physics?

• Thread starter alifriend
  • Start date
In summary, the relationship between math and physics has been a longstanding and complex one. While math is often seen as a tool for understanding the physical world, some argue that it can also help us appreciate the beauty and elegance of physics. By using mathematical equations and models, physicists are able to uncover the underlying patterns and laws that govern our universe, revealing the mesmerizing intricacies of nature. From the elegant simplicity of Newton's laws to the mind-boggling complexity of quantum mechanics, math plays a crucial role in helping us understand and appreciate the beauty of physics.
alifriend
Minor Spam deleted from post
How did you find PF?
Google
Hello everyone,
I'm a drop out physics student who loves physics and promised himself to pursue the subject no matter what or who is in my way. I loved physics because of its deep meaning and profound beauty, when I went to college I was just taught to accept a bunch of math that I did not understand. When I asked for why and how the math functions in the physical world, I was not given an answer. The answer is now my pursuit, I've decided to study math from beginning to end to try and understand physics and make math understandable for anyone. The entire process is being documented on my YouTube channel [YouTube channel advertisement deleted by the Mentors]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We appreciate your future contributions here, but please don't try to turn it into an advertisement for your YouTube channel. Thanks

Likes topsquark