Can social science skills help with tackling calculus in physics courses?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sincap34
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 551 views
sincap34
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Greetings from Turkey!
What I wanted to say is that I do experience problems with advanced course of Physics in university :)
I'm pretty talented when it comes to social science, essays and etc., but calculus-related disciplines are my nightmare :-P
I accidentally fond this forum, and was that much impressed so decided to participate, with hope to improve my skills in Physics.
Not sure if I can help anyone scientifically (I wish I could!), but will do my best to improve my knowledge and finally pass PHYS Exam :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome aboard. You have a far higher educational achievement already than I do, and I have about a 40-year head start on you, so don't feel bad about admitting to some obstacles that you might want assistance with. (Needless to say, I won't be the one providing that assistance...)