1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can someone help me find a good scholarship for B.Sc phy?

1. Mar 23, 2015 #1
    I'm in my senior year in a CBSE curriculum school. I would like some help with college admissions, since my school doesn't offer any. I want to become a physicist when I grow up. Can someone also tell me the minimum marks I need to get in my finals to go to a good uni?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 23, 2015 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Are you aware that your title for this thread does not match the question you are asking in the first post?

Zz.

4. Mar 23, 2015 #3
    Sorry, I'm new here. Would you please tell me what an appropriate title would be?

5. Mar 23, 2015 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Perhaps it is just a language translation issue. Your title says "scholarship", which usually means that you want the university to pay some or all of your expenses for school.

But then in the body of the thread, you ask about getting in to university, and even ask what grades it takes to get accepted. If you are unsure about getting accepted, you probably should not be thinking of getting a scholarship (assuming you mean what I described about scholarships).

So you are saying that your school does not offer any counseling to help you apply for university programs?

6. Mar 23, 2015 #5
    I'm a senior and I have almost no idea of what I need to do to go to a good college. I'm also not very rich, so a scholarship would be a great help.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook