Can You Beat My High Score on Kitten Cannon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Games
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
15 replies · 5K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Ok, I am not talking to you anymore... Evo delte his posts please. I got OWNED
 
I didn't report my high scores! And i can't see what the high scores are :( Stupid server won't let me or something, it jus tloads and loads and laods :(
 
Oh,...what a shame...BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH...ahem...
 
Pengwuino, the score box does the same to me, and I believe that Moonbear reported likewise when we were discussing this in the 'penguin bashing' thread. Congrats on beating my altitude record of 210 feet, but a different run got 2,394 feet of travel. :-p
 
I found that what works best is to have two browsers.

Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.
 
JasonRox said:
I found that what works best is to have two browsers.
Pick two good angles, and shoot in one browser, go to the other, shoot... and keep going. 3 browsers might be even better.

sounds like firefox would work wonders!
 
I remember playing this game quite a lot in the summer, one night... I think I beat 4,000
 
Hmm...couldn't people just copy the numbers and the image to "Paint" or "Imaging"...then paste whatever numbers they want (for #feet) ?
 
of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.
 
tribdog said:
of course, didn't you see the thread someone started on where to get some free graphic programs? The game is boring, the fun part is lying about your score and then coming up with a convincing fake to prove it.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

tribdog, i hate you
 
I tried to think of something to say with graphics editing that would be funny, but I couldn't. Tribdog should get the ribbon next year, for funniest member. :biggrin: Campaign manager?!
 
why? the current ribbon holder has been doing such a bang up job. Sorry, I think I just dripped some sarcasm on your shoe.