Can You Help Students in PF's Homework Forums with QFT and Lattice Simulations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramil
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 604 views
Ramil
My name is Ramil.
I'm working on QFT in curved spacetimes and lattice simulations. I found a lot of useful threads here, maybe I also would be helpful for someone) This forum is great opportunity to exchange ideas, experiences with physicists around the world.
Thank you guys!)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF,

If you would like some help getting started at PF, feel free to send me a message. Just click on my name and start a conversation. I'll be glad to help. I'm thinking of help finding your way around or advice on how to follow the rules when posting.

With your background, you may be able to help students in the homework forums. Have a look at them.