Can You Hit These Notes? Talented Teenagers Sing and Play Beautiful Music

  • Thread starter Thread starter VietDao29
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
21 replies · 4K views
Homework Helper
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
3
Can anyone sing like this? :)

Click Me, click me.

Some of my friends send it to me, this is just simply ssssooooo beautiful, and relaxing. :cool: :!) :!) :!) :!) The voice is clear, and high.

Such talented teenagers.

I think they are French. :approve: Not very sure. After 3 long years learning French, and the only word I can speak is: "Bonjour" :blushing:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I didn't realize castration was still legal.
 
Kurdt said:
I didn't realize castration was still legal.

Hahaha, :smile: I didn't even realize that he was a boy, until the girl appeared. :blushing: He seemed to sing higher than the girl. :bugeye:
 
VietDao29 said:
After 3 long years learning French, and the only word I can speak is: "Bonjour"
That's still more than those kids could do.
 
I had no idea that is was possible for a teenage boy to sing that high. I think he skipped puberty.
 
That passes as a song?

Haaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaa-haaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...:rolleyes:
 
Now, this is singing

:biggrin:

She has a piccolo for a throat.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why people think the video in the first post has very high notes! It's just barely above the octave-and-a-half range in which a sorprano should be most comfortable. Most of those notes are in range of my falsetto... and I'm a baritone. :-p
 
I haven't heard too many male (adult) sopranos...or maybe even any! And I thought those that were, were usually castrati.

PS: Haven't watched the videos yet...still at work.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
I have a range of about a half octave; all flats.
You just have to find a nice piece in Ab minor, then. :wink:
 
Hurkyl said:
You just have to find a nice piece in Ab minor, then. :wink:

All that you need for a good rock tune are three notes anyway. :biggrin:
 
Hurkyl said:
I'm not sure why people think the video in the first post has very high notes! It's just barely above the octave-and-a-half range in which a sorprano should be most comfortable. Most of those notes are in range of my falsetto... and I'm a baritone. :-p

It wasn't just the higher notes that made the piece beautiful, it was the softness of tone , clarity, and the fact that they seemed to do it so effortlessly. Adult falsetto doesn't even come close in vocal quality.

To be heard above the sound of the background music an adult soprano would put out enough volume to blast the ears off of a jackrabbit.
 
Ivan Seeking said:


Wow. I love the 2 clips in the middle. The girl surely has an amazing voice: strong, and moving. :cool: What's contest is it? America's Audition?

Love the last clip also. :!) Young children nowadays are so talented. Here's a clip from a super young Korean girl, who can play the piece "Recuerdos dela Alhambra", a tough piece for tremolo in guitar, pretty well. Click me.

The best version of it is Xuefei Yang's one.
 
Last edited by a moderator: