Capturing the Beauty of a Guam Sunset

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mk
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Mk
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
4
Sunset in Guam!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7878/10011000qh.jpg
I wish I had my camera with me all the time. I saw this, and ran back to get my camera. Awesome. Lots of colors. :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/8365/10004197zw.jpg

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/4015/10005068at.jpg
Waikiki beach, in Hawaii
http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/2617/10008373yj.jpg
Pearl Harbor sunset.

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/9127/10009745il.jpg
I don't know what the hell that cloud is doing there, I don't remember it. Maybe a diesel truck passed by? Guam, outside my yard.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sunrise in Oregon
http://morgan.botany.uga.edu/wayne/fog.jpg

Sunset in Oregon
fog.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan, that second picture is amazing O.O

Back in the day, I liked sunsets like the one in this thread, but then I moved to Arizona where we have those nearly every day.
 
Really, having grown up in a near desert climate, I love the fog and rain. But It's hard to not like a sunny day... and I would love to be riding some of those waves, MK.

btw, I just grabbed a couple of fog pic from the internet. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Lol Ivan, you're sunrise and sunset look like... well I wouldn't want to be there. :biggrin: I actually used to live in Michigan.