Changes coming to higher education and their impact on student outcomes

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 3K views
JamesU
Gold Member
Messages
828
Reaction score
3
is here...almost
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I simply don't get what is this "Franzbear"
Is it some Famous member of PF...who is it?
 
you know what, I'm mad. :mad: everyone ignored the father's day thread when they should be appreciated and now it's almost over



for shame...



not a lot of shame, just a little...
 
Hey that's interesting.You're worried about your thread or about father's day? :wink:
 
Well Happy Father's Day to any fathers here on PF.
 
lisa! said:
Hey that's interesting.You're worried about your thread or about father's day?
my thread, what did you think?!
 
Nothing.I thought you were worried about father's day! :devil:
 
And are you trying to keep this thread alive by your nonsenses!
 
Yomomma said:
yes, n00b...
Lol... You calling Lisa! a n00b is just funny. You only have one month on her.
 
I really don't care, she's the one who called herself a n00b so I stuck with it
 
yomamma said:
yes, n00b...
I like your honesty! :wink: