Check my Laplace transform solutions

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
noreturn2
Messages
25
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


gr9fpdM.png


Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


1. I got Y(s) = (15s +18)/(5s^2+s-2)

2. I got Y(s) = (7s - 7iw + 1)/((s+4)(5 - iw))

Was just wanting to make sure I solved these right. I would type it out but without formating, it will look messy.
 
Attachments
  • gr9fpdM.png
    gr9fpdM.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 829
Physics news on Phys.org
noreturn2 said:

Homework Statement


View attachment 224321

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


1. I got Y(s) = (15s +18)/(5s^2+s-2)

2. I got Y(s) = (7s - 7iw + 1)/((s+4)(5 - iw))

Was just wanting to make sure I solved these right. I would type it out but without formating, it will look messy.
I got the same as what you have for #1. Can you show your work for #2?