Chillows are pillow sized inflatable raft

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary: Looks like a diaper (shouldn't it give same feeling?) .. but now I also want one hoping that it can take heat out of my head.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Chillows are good. :smile:
http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/chillow.html
It's kinda like a flat, pillowsized inflatable raft that contains foam and some kind of water. It really does help take the heat out of you. I slept on one last night and when I woke up this morning, I was laying on half and the cat was laying on the other half, so I may get her a chillow of her own.

Physics news on Phys.org
Math Is Hard said:
Chillows are good. :smile:
http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/chillow.html
It's kinda like a flat, pillowsized inflatable raft that contains foam and some kind of water. It really does help take the heat out of you. I slept on one last night and when I woke up this morning, I was laying on half and the cat was laying on the other half, so I may get her a chillow of her own.

Do they export? i could do with a van load.

And how was sleeping on a chillow?
It seems to be very comfortable, however I don't trust companies or stores that boast their products to be "best in the world". Therefore I would appreciate from some handful descriptions. :)

wolram said:
are you hot, Wollie? I could send you one.

heartless said:
And how was sleeping on a chillow?
It seems to be very comfortable, however I don't trust companies or stores that boast their products to be "best in the world". Therefore I would appreciate from some handful descriptions. :)
I really liked it. I put it in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to get it extra cool. It felt so good because it was really hot and humid last night.

Math Is Hard said:
are you hot, Wollie? I could send you one.

May be it is not as hot here as it is where you are, but us brits are not used to much over 70f and it is in the 90s :cry: at night i can go in one of the chiller rooms in the factory to cool down they are at a cool 6c, but then i go home and i have to suffer the massive temp difference.

wolram said:

Hello ,I saw your post re Chillows,we import them into spain,and are the sole distributors,so if

you would like some info you can contact me on, lynne.pepe@soothsoft.es

Lynne

chillows said:
Hello ,I saw your post re Chillows,we import them into spain,and are the sole distributors,so if

you would like some info you can contact me on, lynne.pepe@soothsoft.es

Lynne

I'm so conflicted. I want to ban you for being a spammer, but you work for Soothsoft, the Chillow makers. Chillows are very important to my quality of life.

I don't want to anger the Chillow makers. :frown:

Math Is Hard said:
I'm so conflicted. I want to ban you for being a spammer, but you work for Soothsoft, the Chillow makers. Chillows are very important to my quality of life.

I don't want to anger the Chillow makers. :frown:

Why does she think Wooly lives in Spain :confused: ?

Have you tried a water bed, MiH? that is, without heating?

lisab said:
Why does she think Wooly lives in Spain :confused: ?

Must be his accent.

Andre said:
Have you tried a water bed, MiH? that is, without heating?

A waterbed is even more forbidden by my lease than the air conditioner.

I think they they should give you a lifetime supply of chillows MIH!

Evo said:
I think they they should give you a lifetime supply of chillows MIH!

I agree. Or maybe they should let me live in the Chillow factory. That would be pretty good, too. :!)

I still have to share my Chillow with my cat. She hogs it. :cry: They should make giant ones that cover the whole bed.

Looks like a diaper (shouldn't it give same feeling?) .. but now I also want one hoping that it can take heat out of my head.

I have a friend (former client) who owns ice-plants in the deep south and after Katrina, he and his staff checked for damage at a plant only to find that some sea-lions had escaped from their enclosure at a nearby marine park and had taken up residence in the only cool place they could find. He let them stay there out of the heat and arranged to get them fed until they could be picked up and taken to a new home. His own beach-front home was demolished.

1. What is a Chillow?

A Chillow is a pillow-sized inflatable raft that is designed for use in water activities, such as swimming or lounging in a pool. It is made of durable materials to withstand the water and has a comfortable surface for relaxation.

2. How do I inflate a Chillow?

To inflate a Chillow, you can use a manual or electric pump. Some Chillows also come with their own built-in inflation system. Simply insert the pump into the valve and inflate until it reaches your desired firmness.

3. Can I use a Chillow on land?

While a Chillow is primarily designed for use in water, it can also be used on land as a regular pillow. However, it may not provide the same level of support and comfort as a traditional pillow.

4. Is the Chillow safe for children?

Yes, Chillows are safe for children to use under adult supervision. However, it is important to always follow the recommended weight limit and safety precautions, such as not leaving children unattended while using the Chillow in water.

5. How do I clean a Chillow?

To clean a Chillow, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Make sure to rinse it thoroughly and allow it to air dry before deflating and storing it. Do not use harsh chemicals or put the Chillow in a washing machine, as this can damage the materials.

Back