Choosing between Ateneo, De La Salle and UP for math with finance focus

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Eli Puerto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Choice Uni
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Eli Puerto
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
So application season is ongoing, and entrance test season is upcoming in September.

I'm just having a bit of trouble choosing from the three:

Ateneo de Manila University
De La Salle University
University of the Philippines

Which school from the Philippines is the most credible in terms of math programs?
I prefer a program with financial applications so I can go to the banking industry.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't load the site but there seems to be a Masters in Applied Math for Finance, or something like that, from the University of the Philippines. I think that will look good if you ever move to another country. Why not phone them and find out?