Guess the song on my photography website front page

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~christina~
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photography
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 5K views
~christina~
Gold Member
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
I made a photography website!.
It's called ClearWater Photography
It's so cool :biggrin:

I made a layout, put up pics and even picked a song for the front page.

I want to see if anyone can guess the front page song. :wink:
hint: it's an oldie.

link: http://clearwaterphotography.webs.com/index.htm

Check it out and let me know what you think :smile:

note: when you click the categories in the gallery you can click indivicual small pictures for a larger view.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by the Temptations.

edit: or was that the Four Tops?

Pretty pictures!
 
Last edited:
Evo said:
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) by the Temptations.

you guessed right :smile:

Pretty pictures!



Thanks.
 
Looks good Christina, nice work. I wish I had time for that

BTW I think it's "Fujifilm Finepix"
 
Andre said:
Looks good Christina, nice work. I wish I had time for that

BTW I think it's "Fujifilm Finepix"

Thanks Andre, yeah I always get that spelling incorrect for Fuji=> Fugi and alcohol=> alchohol

actually you could go and make the site and put up pic's when you get the chance. (look at the bottom of the front page and it's not only free but they have a whole bunch of layouts for you to pic:smile:)
 
Very nice site. And needless to say, great photos.
 
hypatia said:
Very nice site. And needless to say, great photos.

Thanks hypatia :smile:
 
Have been there again, Christina, very nice work indeed, I hope you have some updates to share with us.
 
Andre said:
Have been there again, Christina, very nice work indeed, I hope you have some updates to share with us.

Thanks Andre :smile:
I have unfortunately forgotten my password for the site and it has been unvisited by me for awhile.
 
Nice, except for the banner ads on the galleries.

So what's the hosting costing you?
 
Cool website, I like the design, and nice pictures too. Freewebs has come a long way.