Collection of Science Fiction jokes

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 6K views
DennisN
Gold Member
Messages
2,197
Reaction score
10,329
I recently saw some very funny memes about Star Wars (which I'll post below),
so I thought about starting a thread about jokes about science fiction, e.g. SF movies.

Please share funny jokes, pictures and memes about SF and their stories in this thread.

And, yes, I know, I'm such a huge SF nerd. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Insurance Scam.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Jodo, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person
Borg.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and jack action
Captains log.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Falgun and jack action
Jet Pack.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and jack action
Dyslexic Frog.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and jack action
Newbie: Star Wars isn't Science Fiction, it's cowboys in space. Go read some Asimov.

Newbie runs away having donned fireproof suit.
 
A crew member dies in a lightspeed vessel. He's given a burial at c.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: desertshaman, Jodo, DennisN and 4 others
My favorite avant-garde SF writer/director is David Lynch; definitely the funniest.

"Eraserhead" epitomizes the SF industrial wasteland trope while bringing total-body vomiting into mainstream moviemaking.

Herbert purists may argue the merits of "Dune"'s script but the Space Guild voices and Atriedes battle language transmissions are beyond cool. Sting is hilarious as the evil Feyd. Also liked the Bene Gesserit outfits and precise speech. Baby Alia in her Reverend Mother robes lisps, "Could he be the Kwisach Haderach?"

I laughed harder watching "Twin Peaks" than during an entire season of Saturday Night Live (SNL).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BigInit