College admissions advice for B.Sc physics after CBSE exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Meron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Scholarship
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
Meron
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
I'm in my senior year in a CBSE curriculum school. I would like some help with college admissions, since my school doesn't offer any. I want to become a physicist when I grow up. Can someone also tell me the minimum marks I need to get in my finals to go to a good uni?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Meron said:
I'm in my senior year in a CBSE curriculum school. I would like some help with college admissions, since my school doesn't offer any. I want to become a physicist when I grow up. Can someone also tell me the minimum marks I need to get in my finals to go to a good uni?

Are you aware that your title for this thread does not match the question you are asking in the first post?

Zz.
 
Sorry, I'm new here. Would you please tell me what an appropriate title would be?
 
Meron said:
I'm in my senior year in a CBSE curriculum school. I would like some help with college admissions, since my school doesn't offer any. I want to become a physicist when I grow up. Can someone also tell me the minimum marks I need to get in my finals to go to a good uni?

Meron said:
Sorry, I'm new here. Would you please tell me what an appropriate title would be?

Perhaps it is just a language translation issue. Your title says "scholarship", which usually means that you want the university to pay some or all of your expenses for school.

But then in the body of the thread, you ask about getting into university, and even ask what grades it takes to get accepted. If you are unsure about getting accepted, you probably should not be thinking of getting a scholarship (assuming you mean what I described about scholarships).

So you are saying that your school does not offer any counseling to help you apply for university programs?
 
I'm a senior and I have almost no idea of what I need to do to go to a good college. I'm also not very rich, so a scholarship would be a great help.