Come to PF So i can meet you and talk

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rohan11221
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Rohan11221
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Come to PF CHAT** So i can meet you and talk :D

Hey, Since I am new to this site i think it would be a good idea if some of you could come in so i could get to know some of you. I hope some of you would come i like to chat :)
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org


Hey Rohan, what's kicking. What brought you here?
p.s. I hope your ducking reflexes are good.
 


Ducking reflex

"WOH WHAT WAS THAT??"
hehe Well I am only 13 so i don't really know why I am here besides advice on Physics, For help and a good community. I made a mistake i meant come to PF CHAT Haha ill see if its able to be fixed
 


Hi Rohan, welcome to PF! We have chats on Sunday, and they're usually well-attended and very amusing. One caveat, though: it's for socialization, not "talking shop," i.e., there's essentially no physics discussed.
 


Yes, I meant advice on physics and stuff inside the forum i just wanted to chat and meet people in the chat :)
 


Oh it's a great place to meet people. And don't be shy because you're 13, we have several teens who are regulars...I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

Do you, perchance, like fish?
 


Well I like to eat them and have them as pets i have some fish from the great barrier reef as we speak :)
 


Rohan11221 said:
Well I like to eat them and have them as pets i have some fish from the great barrier reef as we speak :)

When the time comes. Do not pick any of these fish unless... :biggrin:

But yeah what's going on man? I joined up these forums for exactly the same reason you did about 2 years ago when I was in high school. The help I got from people here was GREATTT :D. As well the cosmology and philosophy sections are always interesting. :p