Community Welcome for Aspiring Astronomer and Physics Student

  • Thread starter Thread starter (JohnnyRingo)dx
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 611 views
(JohnnyRingo)dx
My name is John, I'm an undergrad just waiting on the word for my transfer to study astronomy and physics. I have been reading these forums for a long time, but I only just made an account, so I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone. I'm a combat veteran with very little education... I got a late start. However, I'm learning fast and I can't get enough. Shoot me a message if you want, but otherwise, I'll talk to some of you folks soon!

John
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: thuyln2
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome JohnnyRingo! Great that you signed up (I just did that as well). I hope you have a good time here!