Crave Cold Water? Refreshingly Satisfy with an Ice-Cold Glass!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cold Water
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Pengwuino
Gold Member
Messages
5,112
Reaction score
20
Any of you ever craved a nice glass of ice cold water?

And not after any strenuous physical activity?

Because I just did. God, I'm going to kill our brita filter tonight. I hope water isn't fattening.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I once craved it after eating a bunch of salt and vinegar chips and then immediately seeing this post...
 
Yes I did. These hot California days do that to you. Although this week is not looking as bad as last week.
 
Pengwuino said:
I hope water isn't fattening.

I wouldn't count on it. One study showed your cholesterol can increase just from chewing nonfat cream cheese and spitting it out.
 
This is silly, all Penguins crave cold water, or... they wouldn't be penguins...

Rhody...:devil: