Create New Avatar for Kurdt Following Helmet Line

  • Thread starter Thread starter Borek
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
10 replies · 2K views
Mentor
Messages
29,212
Reaction score
4,642
New avatar for Kurdt :)

Follows your helmet line :wink:
 

Attachments

  • kask dla Kurdta.jpg
    kask dla Kurdta.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 532
Physics news on Phys.org


It took me a minute to see what was different about the picture...lol!
 


I can't believe she didn't realize her helmet was on the wrong way. It must have been uncomfortable. :eek:
 


She probably put it on like that every day and never realized it wasn't supposed to feel like that.
 


tribdog said:
Holy crap, her head's upside down.

:smile:

I had to look twice to figure out why Borek was so fascinated by a plain white helmet. Wearing a helmet the wrong way while riding a scooter...she should have a giant warning label that says, "DORK!" :biggrin:
 


Note: this is not my picture, it was sent to me years ago, I don't even remember by whom now.
 


I think I've seen it elsewhere on the site. Perhaps the caption competition thread.