Here's one of my favorites with Ricky Gervais:
(he gets an extra plus from me for managing to make humor out of such a difficult topic)
(link to clip removed by me, the poster)
-------------------------------------------------
Edit:
I posted a clip with Ricky Gervais, but later I got second thoughts about posting it, since (1) I saw another clip (see *below) and (2) this is an international forum and it was about a tricky topic (if you want to see the clip, search on youtube for "Ricky Gervais on Hitler").
I posted it because I am a fan of dark humor, and I personally like to laugh even about very serious matters (not always, though). But I also realize it's not everybody's cup of tea.
* I have the same opinion as Ricky Gervais in
this clip (at 1:01 and onwards) that the subject of a joke may not be the same as the target of a joke. And in the clip I posted before Hitler was the target. But it is a tricky and sensitive topic, so maybe I shouldn't have posted it on PF.
-------------------------------------------------
And here is George Carlin playing with words and expressions:
George Carlin -- Airline Announcement (Part 1 of 2)
(part 2 is
here)