Cut the end of my right index finger

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cut Index
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Smurf
Messages
497
Reaction score
3
I have sustained the worst injury known to geekhood. I have cut the end of my right index finger. Mouse-clicking has become a monumental task, comparable to scaling everest. :mad::mad::cry::cry::mad::mad:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Smurf said:
I have sustained the worst injury known to geekhood. I have cut the end of my right index finger. Mouse-clicking has become a monumental task, comparable to scaling everest. :mad::mad::cry::cry::mad::mad:

I assume you mentioned "geekhood" because of the way this happened. Are you going to share it with us? :confused::smile:
 
radou said:
I assume you mentioned "geekhood" because of the way this happened. Are you going to share it with us? :confused::smile:

*sigh* warhammer. :blushing:
 
So what's the problem? Just use your other hand. :rolleyes:
 
Danger said:
So what's the problem? Just use your other hand. :rolleyes:

For using the mouse and typing. I guess this would be the downfall of Smurf.

Edit: but I'm still curious about how this happened.