Danish gymnasium student working on Sgr. A* black hole project

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexNis
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 656 views
AlexNis
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey guys

I'm thrilled to have discovered this forum with fellow physics enthusiasts! Let's see what this will bring.

A few words about me: I'm a Danish student attending what's called a gymnasium (as far as I can tell, it is equivalent to the American junior/senior year, but the school system conversion may be a bit off). I consider my physics and mathematical skills very basic relative to some of the people I see posting on this forum.

I'm currently writing a larger project (2 weeks off school to write - nothing too big) in physics and maths specifically about the black hole Sgr. A* in the centre of the Milky Way. Also, English is my second language, so please bear with me.

Alexander
 
Physics news on Phys.org