Deathball: a 60-stage online puzzle game with 0.0009% completion rate

  • Thread starter Thread starter check
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
82 replies · 36K views
PLLLLZZZEEE! Help wih lvl 5! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh man. This game rocks! I am hooked. I stopped at 5 but I am not giving up on it, just need a break.
 
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555
 
NM...



666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 :cry: :cry: o:) :cry: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :zzz:
 
You mean everywhere in the source code, or the picture?
 
I mean EVERYWHERE in EVERYWHERE.
 
Last edited:
Where can I find an ASCII converter

<iframeborder="0"frameborder="0"src="../stuff/mine.htm"scrolling="no"width="100%"height="100%"></body></html><!--asciiisanalternative-->

=

?
 
:mad: My new boyfriend does not understand that I wanted to clear level 14 befor going out tonight!
 
OK...I hate to do this, but 2 days on a single level is long enough. Anyone care to throw a bone my way for level 7? Not too good of a clue, just something to point me to what that wrapper is. I know what ones it's not!
 
This is cool...

I've seen similar games but this is by far the hardest I've seen.
 
level 7 is pissing me off!

I got the "backwards" or "sdrawcab" thing, and I got the twix wrapper, but what now?! :mad:
 
okay, i put twix backwards in the url, but it gives me a page that just tells me I'm "too new" :mad: :mad:
 
YAY! I got 7! :smile:

but WTF does "JAY PACK" mean :confused:

I thought i was "jpeg" and I had to check the name of the image...but it didn't work :frown:

K..I got it. I have NOOO idea of what to do on lvl 9
 
Last edited:
K i got 9. 10 11 and 12 weren't too hard, but No maths? WTF is that?!?
 
:smile: yay! :smile:

16, I know the code and have decoded it...but I have no Idea of what to do with it! :cry:
 
I've been playing for hours, and reached number 20. it seems easy, but I don't get it.
 
This game looks a little worrying to me. Looks like some haunted house so I have not even started it. :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
cronxeh said:
What The Hell Are You Smoking?


I'm just addicted and I think I'm about to go crazy. :mad:
 
yomamma said:
I'm just addicted and I think I'm about to go crazy. :mad:

I'm also addicted. when it happens strong to me with a logic or brain thinking game, I HAVE to finsh it. no matter what...I'm already level 29... and going!
 
yomamma said:
It's not scary.
But it is worrying? And what do you mean by scary?

The Bob (2004 ©)
 
I'm on 32, 29 is stupid. it gives you the username and password.(highlight for spoiler)

Change "notpron" back to pron, and change "screen29" to "screen30"


I'm on 32. I can't use any hints because they just changed it. no hints in the source or anything. HELP!
 
The Bob said:
But it is worrying? And what do you mean by scary?

The Bob (2004 ©)
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "WORRYING" :smile:
 
yomamma said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "WORRYING" :smile:
Previous experiences, from PF, mean I do not just go onto a website unless I know what it is. Is there anything that will just pop up? Is there any monster-like creators that look too real to be on the net? etc.

The Bob (2004 ©)