Which zipper photos should I enter in the contest, red gold or green copper?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andre
  • Start date Start date

which to submit?

  • the Bunch

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Red Gold

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Brown Copper

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Andre
Messages
4,296
Reaction score
73
So there is this photocontest with the subject zippers, so I thought, what the heck.

But I can't decide which one to submit. The bunch could appeal to people, not so much to me. Red gold is maybe too shiny beads and mirrors type. Maybe green copper is too dull. Any suggestions?

The bunch:

5wles9.jpg


Red gold

307nvxj.jpg


Green copper

mbpt6w.jpg


oh for Andy's factor of ten game, here are life size crops of the last two:

o03yus.jpg


2zg9d87.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I like the pics- nice vibrant colors, good mix of textures.

The 'red gold' and 'green copper' are rather... suggestive. The cropped version emphasizes that, if that's a good thing.

If you can re-do 'the bunch' and more carefully arrange the pull tabs, it would look better, IMO.

Good luck!