Deriving Particle Masses: A New Theoretical Framework for the Standard Model

  • Thread starter Thread starter d3sigmax2
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 705 views
d3sigmax2
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Hello, I am Antal. Having studied theoretical physics as a hobby for more than two decades, I have developed a method to calculate the masses of every elementary particle within the Standard Model.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, Antal.

Please be sure to read the PF Rules (see INFO at the top of the page). We do not allow personal speculation or discussing unpublished work here. We discuss mainstream science as published in the scientific literature (peer-reviewed journals and mainstream textbooks).

Enjoy PF. :smile:
 
Well I can calculate the exact mass values of 3 generation but you do not care....
I get it xD