Designing for a Sustainable Future: The Intersection of Physics and Design

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilium
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 607 views
Lilium
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Dear all, I'm a design student at ISIA Firenze, and I'm glad to be here with you. You may say "what the hell has to do design with physics?", well I'm asking myself the same question. Just kidding! It is very close, because a good design is also about the right choice of materials, and also because I'm very attracted by renewable/green energy devices, and if physicians are able to concept and create working models, a designer's job is to bring the tecnology to the people, shaping it and making it part of their lives. And I think we need that.
 
Physics news on Phys.org