Did Philosophy Forum Get the Axe? Siv Returns After Hiatus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siv
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 513 views
Siv
Gold Member
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Hello all ... its back to PF after several years :smile:

How is everyone doing? Not sure how many known faces/avatars remain !

About me ... well I am 42 now, no longer have a full time career (need to take care of 8 year old son and aged parents, so had to quit :frown: ) ... happily married for more than 14 years now, still interested in science, philosophy, evolution and health/nutrition ... and still an atheist !

Did we lose a few forums? I don't remember where we used to debate Philosophy/Theism/Atheism ...

Will take me a while to start posting actively, I guess, but I hope to get there soon :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org