Did the US obtain Nazi antigravity technology in WWII?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter blackscience
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Science
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 4K views
blackscience
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello, All

Million dollor question...Did the U.S. get antigravity or gravifugal technology (whatever you want to call it) from the Nazis during WWII, if so is it a reflection of Newton, einstein or is it a completely new concept that must change our view of science.
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'd love to see a piece of ancient Nazi gravifugal technology.
Where can I find it?
 
arildno said:
I'd love to see a piece of ancient Nazi gravifugal technology.
Where can I find it?
Aviator's spelling is improving.
 
But perhaps not enough;
Did he mean gravifrugal technology, perchance? :confused:
 
arildno said:
Did he mean gravifrugal technology, perchance? :confused:
I'm afraid to speculate upon what he might have meant.