Did You Know Melanie Safka Passed Away at 76?

  • Thread starter Thread starter strangerep
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Music
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,215
I just found out that Melanie Safka died a few days ago (23 Jan 2024), age 76. :cry:

I heard her iconic song "Lay Down" when it came out in in 1970, of course, but didn't really understand the meaning back then. This is an extended version...

 
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Astronuc
Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
I think you have to watch it on YouTube. There is a link that is generated when you hit play.
I got it thanks. It was slow loading for some reason.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt