Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Did you know that being a professor makes you sexy?

1. Jan 7, 2009 #1
    I thought this was pretty funny. I can't believe people get paid to write this crap. :rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2009 #2
    Probably written by a professor?
  4. Jan 7, 2009 #3
    They must not have seen my professors :uhh: :rolleyes:
  5. Jan 8, 2009 #4
    I agree. Some of our lady professors are just outta their masters, but they dont stay too long... too bad.
  6. Jan 8, 2009 #5
    I guess I went to the wrong university...lot's of fat middle aged guys.
  7. Jan 8, 2009 #6
    Administrative assistants? IT workers? MAIL Carriers? It really sounds like these jobs were picked at random and then written as attractive after the fact.

I pity the person who strives for a career as a mail carrier because of the effect on their dating life.
  8. Jan 8, 2009 #7
    I don't know...lots of old jokes about the mailman...just saying.
  9. Jan 8, 2009 #8
    I will have to say, our mail man is tall, dark, and trim... and pretty hot in his tight shorts. :wink: But he's the first mailperson I've ever seen in that's in that league...

The only time I think students think I'm hot is when they tell me I look that Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction.... or guess that I'm 24. But maybe they're just brown-nosing.
  10. Jan 9, 2009 #9
    Yeah, same as my school...It sucks! Where are all the nice, cute, young men????
  11. Jan 9, 2009 #10
    All the female professors at my school were ... well let's just say the thought never would enter my mind. Most of the TAs were pretty annoying too, the ones who didn't look like dogs thought they were the hottest thing in the world. Which might have been true relative to the people in their major but if you went down the street to a bar... no one would even notice them (it helped going to a big 10 school).
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?