Discover the Best Resources for Learning Science - Welcome to Our Site!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mahadew
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 345 views
Mahadew
I am Sachitha Supun.I live in Sri Lanka and am studying for A/L.I am interested in Physics and Chemistry.Please consider me as someone who has very little knowledge.But I also can answer for subjects.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Anyone interested in science is welcome to our site, irrespective of knowledge levels.

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Media gallery (also available in the header section). The gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.