Discovering My Passion: From Medicine to Physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Physics bou
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 553 views
Physics bou
How did you find PF?
I find it on Google
My name is Abdul Waheed and I am a physics student at university level.This journey started about two years before,at that time my parents wanted me to join a medical college and become a physician. But things got wrong and I was unable to get admission.
I spent whole spring wandering 'what to do next ?' or 'what's going to get happened next?'.
One day I was thinking about things which fetch my attention and I started considering them one by one and when I have done that I found that their sum equals physics .So I decided to learn physics and now when I think about it I feel proud to find the best thing I can do, to find the exact passion with in me.
I am highly interested in computational physics and computer programming.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org