Discussing The Nature of Personal Reality by Jane Roberts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rasine
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Nature Reality
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Rasine
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
i am currently reading the nature of personal reality by jane roberts and i have a few questions and i would also like to discuss the implications of this book.

what exactly is natural guilt?

how can i identify and change my core beliefs?

how do my thoughts shape the physical me and how can i miniputale it?

...any others i will post as i think of them
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Never heard of it, doesn't sound like something I would read.
 
OY :bugeye: I looked it up. It's written by a dead guy named Seth (Jane Roberts channels him). As one commenter on Amazon.com said it's "the Bible for the whole the New Age Movement".

Now I know why I've never heard of it.

Whatever floats your boat is what I always say.