Disgruntled Mineralogist, Mineral Physicist, and General Lost Soul

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 517 views
paulus
Hi. I have a PhD in geoscience from the University of Notre Dame. My PhD work was on crystal chemistry of uranium, while my master's work at Washington University in St. Louis was on heat conduction and vibrational spectroscopy of garnets. I'm here because I'm inquisitive about physics, philosophy, mathematics, and just generally why there's something rather than nothing. I run a podcast with an old friend from Notre Dame about issues at the interfaces between science and religion.

<< Link deleted by Mentors >>[/color]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:

Unfortunately we had to delete your link. You can probably still post it in your Profile, I believe. Enjoy the PF.