Do gluons constitute dark energy and cause photon redshift through graviton collisions?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
kurious
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
Gluons are dark energy.
They emit gravitons and these collide with photons and cause them to lose
energy - as yet more gravitons - and redshift.
As the photons travel through space they get longer wavelengths and gravitons of longer wavelength (emitted by gluons) collide with them so
that the photons lose the same amount of energy per unit distance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
kurious said:
Gluons are dark energy.
They emit gravitons and these collide with photons and cause them to lose
energy - as yet more gravitons - and redshift.
As the photons travel through space they get longer wavelengths and gravitons of longer wavelength (emitted by gluons) collide with them so
that the photons lose the same amount of energy per unit distance.

I agree that dark energy is to the macro world, what gluons are to the micro world. kind of like mirror twins.

I'm not sure if I can agree with your interpretation?
 
force5 said:
I agree that dark energy is to the macro world, what gluons are to the micro world. kind of like mirror twins.

I'm not sure if I can agree with your interpretation?

I must agree with force5 at this moment in time.

The Bob (2004 ©)