JoeDawg Messages 1,466 Reaction score 1 Sep 23, 2007 #2 ensabah6 said: Curious. I don't think so. Aristotle remained a student until after Plato's death. So its unlikely.
ensabah6 said: Curious. I don't think so. Aristotle remained a student until after Plato's death. So its unlikely.
Rade Nov 26, 2007 #3 Here is a link to works of Plato, you will not find any mention of Aristotle: http://www.ac-nice.fr/philo/textes/Plato-Works/Plato-Works.htm Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
Here is a link to works of Plato, you will not find any mention of Aristotle: http://www.ac-nice.fr/philo/textes/Plato-Works/Plato-Works.htm
pace Messages 240 Reaction score 1 Dec 4, 2007 #4 In his work Parmenides a man named Aristoteles is there, but if I remember correctly one doesn't know if this is meant to be the real one. Cause Socrates is here also very young.
In his work Parmenides a man named Aristoteles is there, but if I remember correctly one doesn't know if this is meant to be the real one. Cause Socrates is here also very young.