1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

E-Book of What is this thing called Sience?

  1. Dec 11, 2005 #1
    is there any body here to has or knows where i can find this E-Book?
    What Is This Thing Called Science? An assessment of the nature and status of science and its methods;A.F.Chalmers,2nd ed,The Open University Press 1982.

    Or any issue about Philosophy of Science.
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 11, 2005 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

  4. Dec 12, 2005 #3
    thanks for your regard. i'm searching for some general issues about philosophy of science. general introduction and a glimpse on it. can you show me the way which i find these issues?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?

Similar Discussions: E-Book of What is this thing called Sience?
  1. What is this called? (Replies: 1)

  2. Real book vs E-book (Replies: 85)