Easter-like/Light Color Opposite of Bold Color

  • Thread starter Thread starter epkid08
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 3K views
epkid08
Messages
264
Reaction score
1
For a word meaning "easter-like color" or "light color", possibly the opposite of a "bold color." I'm pretty sure a word exists for this, but I can't think of it.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
lisab said:
Pastel

Bob doesn't know what he's talking about. You're spot on.


Edit: Epkid, Pastels are a chalk like medium known for being soft and relatively bright or 'cheerful' in colour. The sort of colours usually used to dye easter eggs are generally called 'Pastel'. I'm pretty sure that's what you are looking for.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Bob doesn't know what he's talking about. You're spot on.

Bob?
 
Oops... don't people call Chi Bob sometimes? :-/