Electronics and physics engineer interested in space

• Thread starter MatejGomboc
  • Start date
In summary, an electronics and physics engineer with a passion for space is someone who combines their knowledge of electronic systems and principles of physics to design and develop technology for space exploration and research. They are responsible for creating and maintaining the complex systems and instruments used for studying and communicating with objects in space, as well as designing and implementing experiments and missions that advance our understanding of the universe. This field requires a strong understanding of both electronics and physics, as well as a curiosity and fascination with the mysteries of space.
MatejGomboc
I have successfully finished a bachelor study of physics at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. Afterwards I went on studying electronics. I successfully finished a masters study of electronics. Currently I'm helping to design a radiation hardened soft-core microprocessor, to be used on nanosatellites.

Unfortunately my job, as an HDL developer, is oriented more towards electronics than physics, which is a shame, because I put a lot of effort into obtaining a physics degree. I'm hoping to find some advice here about how to plan my future career. I wish to use all my knowledge, not only electronics.Matej Gomboc

Likes eigenmax
Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds fascinating, enjoy the forum !

Welcome to PF!